The Future of Work is a fascinating look at the trends shaping what’s next in the workplace.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - ITS Partners is excited to announce their sponsorship of ServiceNow's Future of Work tour taking place at the Ritz Carlton Conference Center in St. Louis, MO on March 12th.
With emerging technologies driving digital transformation across every corner of the enterprise—from IT to HR, customer service, security, and beyond—this event is made for anyone who wants to get ahead of the game. Join us to learn more about:
- How AI can help you reduce staff turnover
- Why IT is the key to your organization’s successful digital transformation
- How next-gen employee experiences can lead to a major productivity boost
- How machine learning can make your company more secure
- New ways anyone can build enterprise apps—fast
- Why customer service must think “digital-first” to deliver satisfaction
- What it takes to resolve a P1 issue while standing in line for a latte or in the field with a customer
- How to build a mobile app in less than five minutes with no code—or prior experience
- The fastest service path from customer issue to resolution
- How to predict a vulnerability will be exploited in the wild, getting the jump on threat actors
This one day event includes hands-on labs, roundtable discussions, specialized sessions and much more. Visit ServiceNow's website to register for this event.